Question Why are my front fans not turning on with the 570x corsair crystall.

Isohel

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
Have the 570x corsair with the 3 SP120 fans on the front. I bought the iCue H150i Elite Capellix AIO and im using the control hub that comes with it. The fans from the AIO work and can customize in ICUE. I tried changing the profile settings in ICUE based on the certain type of fan since the AIO fans could be different(not sure what fans they are but look just like the SP120, could be them =P). I recently had the commander pro hub and used that to power the rgb and they worked just fine. The fans flicker when you turn on the pc but then dont light up in the software. Any help would be great.

Video of Boot:

(hopefully this works) Photo of Hub:
https://ibb.co/MPcCDD0

Main page of Icue should show the H150i as 1 item and next to it you should see the hub as another item.
Within each item you can adjust the style of fan - corsair has many different types of Led configurations. then there are two lighting types - hardware and software. Hardware mode will work until windows starts Icue software.
Play around in Icue to find all the settings. P.S. you will need the USB connected to the hub as well for software control (once setup, it will work if USB disconnected)

Isohel

Prominent
Jan 17, 2021
Main page of Icue should show the H150i as 1 item and next to it you should see the hub as another item.
Within each item you can adjust the style of fan - corsair has many different types of Led configurations. then there are two lighting types - hardware and software. Hardware mode will work until windows starts Icue software.
Play around in Icue to find all the settings. P.S. you will need the USB connected to the hub as well for software control (once setup, it will work if USB disconnected)
I think my problem is that the commander core hub is not being detected in iCue. I've changed the usb port and nothing happened. Starting to think the usb port could be damaged. Not sure if you've ran into this problem. I sent back the commander pro hub since this h150i came with a commander core. The commander pro hub was showing up in iCUE but the commander core is not.

Reactions: Mtop