[SOLVED] Why are only some of my games running with low FPS?

Aug 3, 2020
I recently upgraded my cpu, mobo, ssd and ram and it was quite a big upgrade and since then my pc has ran great, Iv been getting 70-100 FPS on gta high settings, been playing valorant at 200+ FPS and recently Iv installed a few other games to start playing and all of them seem to be struggling and running at 20-40 FPS;
  • Borderland 3
  • Hitman 2
  • Football manager 2020
  • Rust
I have been googling for the past week and tried literally everything Iv found and nothing has worked if anyone has any idea please help :(

Ryzen 5 3600
AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB
ASUS Prime B450 Plus
16GB Ram

Solution
The R9 380/285 ( same card different BIOS) is just about equal to a GTX1050Ti4GB. Probably good for 1080P medium settings. if you raised your resoluion or detail level that my be the issue. You can probably adjust those settings down to make it work. FSAA is a resource hog also.
The R9 380/285 ( same card different BIOS) is just about equal to a GTX1050Ti4GB. Probably good for 1080P medium settings. if you raised your resoluion or detail level that my be the issue. You can probably adjust those settings down to make it work. FSAA is a resource hog also.

Solution
Aug 3, 2020
I will give that a try after work, it’s just weird that It can run certain games perfectly and games that ran fine before I upgraded now have low FPS