Why are these temperatures so high?

I just checked my pc temps and i found those insanely high temps:
Untitled_zpsd3eda2ec.png

Is this wrong or i am in trouble?

Are those the chipset temps? If so, you can remove the heatsink, clean it up and re-install thermal paste and see if it helps. Saw a MB like that once where the thermal paste was only a small amount to one edge of the heatsink and the rest dripped down the side. The factory robotics must have missed or something. After re-installing thermal paste correctly all over the heatsink the temps went down to respectable levels.

Not sure what the temps are. But you can check the chipset and see if it is really hot. Can even take it apart and check the paste on it but you will have to clean it off and re-install the paste then put it back together.

Just put a thin layer of paste on the heatsink and put it back together and not too tight, but tight enough (if that makes sense.)

Could just try tightening it up some and see temps go down. But not too tight.

The chipset has it's own heatsink so don't bother the CPU heatsink which seems to be OK.

Ok guys i get bluescreen when i play a game for 5 mins......
I downloaded prime95 and i watched my temps on the cpu(max was 52C) but after 5 mins of testing got bluescreen with 49C on the cpu.However that third temp won't show, i don't get it srsly :(
Btw the GPU is pretty cold 39C in game so i don't know...
RAM is fine tested one day ago with memtest86 : no errors found.
The only thing to do is reapplying thermal paste or... I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Alden my pc performance is hella good......i mean loads everithing instantly ,the game performance is good also.... i don't know

I think is something with overheating the chipset because the cpu is at max 52C.I don't get any bsods if i'm surfing on the net or working in non demanding programs.The bsods appear just when i play games or cpu stress....... So personally I think it's something near the CPU what do you think?

FORGOT TO SAY THAT temperature #1 was around 30C with e2160 but when i changed yesterday to e8500 that temp went up to 85C