Question Why Bluetooth on z690 A gaming doesn't work properly

OB_1

Reputable
Jan 4, 2020
Hi, i upgraded my pc back in october and from the start i had a Bluetooth issue connecting to an Xbox controller where it would connect for a few minutes then begin searching for my pc again. I didn't think much of it and assumed it was the controller but after using that controller on an Xbox recently i realize the controller appears to work fine so today i connected my headphones to the Bluetooth and the audio cuts out every few seconds and its awful so now i am believing it is infect mother board Bluetooth issue. Anyone know what i can do to resolve this ?

Hi, i upgraded my pc back in october and from the start i had a Bluetooth issue connecting to an Xbox controller where it would connect for a few minutes then begin searching for my pc again. I didn't think much of it and assumed it was the controller but after using that controller on an Xbox recently i realize the controller appears to work fine so today i connected my headphones to the Bluetooth and the audio cuts out every few seconds and its awful so now i am believing it is infect mother board Bluetooth issue. Anyone know what i can do to resolve this ?
There are several BT protocol versions and although they are all supposed to be downward compatible it may not be the case if spread is too far.