Question Why cant get enough power my vga?

Dec 29, 2019
Hi folks!

After a half year my pc don't start just write this: please power down and connect the PCIe power cable(s) for this graphics card, however both 6 and 8 pin connector is plugged in. I tried another vga and it was fine. Tried my vga in another pc and the result was the same error message. And an interesting thing: when i move a little bit the 8pin cable, the error message disappear and the vents rpm goes high, reset the pc and sometimes i got back the screen and my vga:p but after a hour or a day i got a black screen and after a reset i got the error message.

Thanks for any answer!

-Norb

Vga: Palit super jetstream rtx 2060 s
Psu: Be quiet dark power pro 11
Mob: Msi b150a gaming pro
cpu: i7 6700
2*8gb g.skill ripjaws
2 ssd and 2 hdd in config

Dec 29, 2019
I tried a gigabyte gtx 960 and it has two 6 pin connector, so yes i used the same 26+2 pin cable for both vga (but gtx 960 power config:26) . I can't see any crack or damage on my cards connector.

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
which variant of the bequiet power pro 11 do you have , try to switch between other pcie cables that you got , you could have a defective 2 ground pins on one of the cables , also clean the connectors on the psu , cables and gpu with compressed air and see if it makes any difference

Dec 29, 2019
which variant of the bequiet power pro 11 do you have , try to switch between other pcie cables that you got , you could have a defective 2 ground pins on one of the cables , also clean the connectors on the psu , cables and gpu with compressed air and see if it makes any difference

Ohh i was wrong about the psu :S so i use a BE QUIET! Straight Power 11 650W. I have tried compressed air and 3 power cable (2 for that psu and 1 for my oldest) in 2 different psu pcie slot (pcie1, pcie2) but sadly didn't work.
I think i should post the card back to the vendor :( (but warranty administration is horrible :( )