Question Why Can't I plug a 4 pin splitter onto LED_CPU?

Nov 25, 2019
I am using a B450M-DS3H motherboard, I was able to plug 4 pin female Coolermaster fan splitter onto the 4-pin LED_CPU slot on my mobo, but when I bought a Rayibuir PWM Fan Splitter Adapter Cable Sleeved Braided Y Splitter Computer PC 4 Pin Fan Extension Power Cable 1 to 3 Converter 10 Inches (1Pack) on Amazon cuz I switched my fans to three EzDiY white LED 4-pin fans, it is so loose when I plug in to the same place that I believe it doesn't go in there. Now I am confused and I have 3 front fans not spinning now. What can be the solution?

Dec 7, 2019
I am using a B450M-DS3H motherboard, I was able to plug 4 pin female Coolermaster fan splitter onto the 4-pin LED_CPU slot on my mobo, but when I bought a Rayibuir PWM Fan Splitter Adapter Cable Sleeved Braided Y Splitter Computer PC 4 Pin Fan Extension Power Cable 1 to 3 Converter 10 Inches (1Pack) on Amazon cuz I switched my fans to three EzDiY white LED 4-pin fans, it is so loose when I plug in to the same place that I believe it doesn't go in there. Now I am confused and I have 3 front fans not spinning now. What can be the solution?
Did you ever figure it out I have the same problem