Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
These are the specs of my pc.

AMD FX-8350 OC 4.42 GHZ
Windows 7 and Windows 10
Motherboard Gigabyte 990x gaming
24 GB Ram 1600 MHZ
Asus GTX 1070

Let me start of by saying that my CPU is listed as the recomended cpu, so that is strange to begin with.

The problem is that I get major stutters every couple seconds, no matter if I lower the resolution or changing the graphics quality from ultra to low, or anything in between.

On the BF1 forums I also read people with an I7 sufferd the same fate, while other people with I7'S have no problems at all. My friend has the same system apart from 16 GB RAM clocked att 2133 mhz, and has zero stuters.

Could this be poor optimization?
Games like BF4 Crysis, 3 AC Syndicate, AC Unity and GTA V all work fine at a stable 60 fps.

The game is infamous for poor optimization on CPU part, yes. Even i7s sometimes have horrible issues. Strange enough, some people don't have any issues, even on i5's. The fix will likely come to remedy the issue, but until then we can only wait...

Headhunter123

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016

Glad to hear I am not the only one:) It's frustrating cause me and my friend can't play:( I am going to try a fresh windows install this afternoon, and report back if that helped. If you find anything let me know man!

Headhunter123

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016

Sadly, I still have issues wether on Direct X 11 or 12. Reinstalled my pc yesterday. I'll test today with a fresh install.

Good luck!

Headhunter123

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016

I tried, and strangely enough the stutters where a little less! Sadly though, still to noticeable to keep playing for a long time. In my opinion at least.