WHY CANT I SEND PHOTOS ON WINDOWS 7

jvillejeff

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
Hello,I have always been able to send pictures to others from my photos until lately. Now they all sit in the OUTBOX and go nowwhere! HELP!

Solution

If this is the issue, have you tried zipping the files before sending them? That might help.

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team

jvillejeff

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011

Thank you for your reply. Apparently Windows Live for whatever reason does not allow sending multiple pictures! I was sending them regularly with NO problems. I switched to Mozilla Thunderbird and I don't have to do a thing to them and it sends them all as an "attachment"......but show up on one's scree "inline"......The Hell with Windows 7 Live Mail!!!

jvillejeff

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011

Thank you for your reply. Apparently Windows Live for whatever reason does not allow sending multiple pictures! I was sending them regularly with NO problems. I switched to Mozilla Thunderbird and I don't have to do a thing to them and it sends them all as an "attachment"......but show up on one's scree "inline"......The Hell with Windows 7 Live Mail!!!

jvillejeff

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011

w7pro

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010

If this is the issue, have you tried zipping the files before sending them? That might help.

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team

Solution

TRENDING THREADS