[SOLVED] Why connect GPU with Cooler master vertical GPU holder then sysem no display?

Jan 15, 2020
I had order Cooler master vertical GPU holder for connect GPU (AMD RX5700 XT) with MB (ASUS TUF X570 Pro Wifi) then system no display. Please help advice solution for fix it.

System detail:
  • CPU =Ryzen 7 3700X
  • MB=Asus TUF X570 Pro Wifi
  • GPU =AMD RX5700 XT
  • RAM=KINGSTON Hyper-X Predator RGB DDR4 16GB (8GBx2) 3200
  • Storage=SSD WD Blue 500GB

Thank you.

Last edited:
Solution
BIOS of the motherboard is up to date?

Then it´s clearly the riser cable connection. Either the GPU doesn´t fit well or the cable not correctly into the motherboard or the cable is defective

eventually the PCIe 4.0 port is not compatible with the holder cable
set the PCIe port to 3.0 if possible and try again
Jan 15, 2020
Did you install it while the PC was running?

unplug the PCIe GPU and place it back tightly into the PCIe port
be sure all connections like PCIe power connector and display cable are fine
Thank you for advice. I install after shutdown system already. I try reconnect PCIe GPU then issue not fix and try swap slot PCIe x16 on MB then system still have same issue. After that i contact seller for change other device. But after install new device issue still not resolve. Do you think before install Cooler master vertical GPU holder need to seting some option in BIOS or not?

Then it´s clearly the riser cable connection. Either the GPU doesn´t fit well or the cable not correctly into the motherboard or the cable is defective

Solution
Jan 15, 2020

I think so, May be the PCIe 4.0 port is not compatible with PCIe 3.0. I will try setting again.

Thank you so much.