Question Why Corsair AX1600i is hard to get and expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I bought a Cosair AX1600i when it came out few years ago. Now I plan to build another PC using the same power supply. I found that the MSRP has increased a lot. Moreover, it is not available in many places. What is happening? Are there other equally well power supply?

Hi, I bought a Cosair AX1600i when it came out few years ago. Now I plan to build another PC using the same power supply. I found that the MSRP has increased a lot. Moreover, it is not available in many places. What is happening? Are there other equally well power supply?
I'm not sure we're you've been for the last few years, but some things have happened. Firstly, there was "something/someone" that created a worldwide shortage of everything. Secondly, that same "thing", "caused" inflation. Third, the current gen GPUs are power hungry and enjoy eating from 1000watt PSUs.

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
Oh! That is too bad! I built a very nice PC thanks to all the help from the members here. I just enjoy using it and not following up.

It was very enjoyable to build DIY PC 20+ years ago. Lots of parts available to choose from. Over the past few years, it became an unenjoyable stressful task because of that "something/someone".

Status
Not open for further replies.