Why deos youtube keep randomly pausing my videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyricranlm

Prominent
Nov 7, 2017
Im watch youtube and either im playing music are just watch a vid it just suddenly pause and i have to unpause it every time. Sometimes im not there to unpause it so the whole room be silent till i get to it. Its so annoying!

Solution
In agreement with rocktalkrock.

Will add that perhaps your computer is doing something else in the background: e.g., backing up, running an AV scan....

You can use Task Manager, Performance Monitor, and Resource Monitor to observe what may be happening.

Open the tool, run and watch for a few minutes. Drag the window to the side. Then launch YouTube and continue watching. Observe what happens or changes when the pauses occur.

Ralston18

Titan
In agreement with rocktalkrock.

Will add that perhaps your computer is doing something else in the background: e.g., backing up, running an AV scan....

You can use Task Manager, Performance Monitor, and Resource Monitor to observe what may be happening.

Open the tool, run and watch for a few minutes. Drag the window to the side. Then launch YouTube and continue watching. Observe what happens or changes when the pauses occur.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.