[SOLVED] why desktop is not turning on by one time pressing power button ???

Dec 30, 2020
I have a gigabyte core i7 desktop and when i am turning it on it is not turning on when i press the power button for four or five times then after about 10 minutes it is turning on , for the first time when i press the power on button power it coming to board but it is not turning on , please any one help me , what could be the probem???

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You will need to include the specs to your entire build. When you mention you have an i7...we're all left wondering which generation of the i7 processor you have, considering we're already on the 11th Gen of Processors from Intel.

You should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version for your OS if you're on Windows 10.

Are you sure all the connections inside the system are snug/secure? You might want to also see if the cables are being snagged on a soldering point under the motherboard(if you ran wires between motherboard tray and motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You will need to include the specs to your entire build. When you mention you have an i7...we're all left wondering which generation of the i7 processor you have, considering we're already on the 11th Gen of Processors from Intel.

You should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version for your OS if you're on Windows 10.

Are you sure all the connections inside the system are snug/secure? You might want to also see if the cables are being snagged on a soldering point under the motherboard(if you ran wires between motherboard tray and motherboard.

Solution

EyyMunchian

Honorable
Dec 28, 2016
I have a gigabyte core i7 desktop and when i am turning it on it is not turning on when i press the power button for four or five times then after about 10 minutes it is turning on , for the first time when i press the power on button power it coming to board but it is not turning on , please any one help me , what could be the probem???

Is it a custom system you build or a prebuilt you've bought from the store or a website? If you built it, like Lutfij said, we will need to see some specs. If it was a prebuilt sharing the make or model of it might provide some specs for us.

TRENDING THREADS