Why did I buy corsair tx650

Aug 1, 2019
I bought corsair tx650 power supply and installed it. I was testing some games until I hear small pop and my turned off. I instantly toon the power supply out of my and it smelt like burnt plastic. I learned a lesson today, never try corsair power supplies again. I got refund so its okay now :D Im glad that my motherboard didnt die lmao. The power supply killed my small ssd. Thank god it was only 120gb one..

The TX series is not bad by any means, so its not likely that this issue is common.
If you can talk to corsair and show them that your PSU killed your SSD, they sometimes offer compensation for any damaged components.

Corsair does make some of the best PSUs on the market, so I wouldnt count them off completely.

Aug 1, 2019
The TX series is not bad by any means, so its not likely that this issue is common.
If you can talk to corsair and show them that your PSU killed your SSD, they sometimes offer compensation for any damaged components.

Corsair does make some of the best PSUs on the market, so I wouldnt count them off completely.
I dont think its worth to complain about 20€ ssd.. but anyway.. that problem was so weird

I bought corsair tx650 power supply and installed it. I was testing some games until I hear small pop and my turned off. I instantly toon the power supply out of my and it smelt like burnt plastic. I learned a lesson today, never try corsair power supplies again. I got refund so its okay now :D Im glad that my motherboard didnt die lmao. The power supply killed my small ssd. Thank god it was only 120gb one..
Cool story, bro!

TRENDING THREADS