Question Why did my screenshots vanish from sight?

Apr 29, 2024
i usually dont leave my screenshots open on my desktop pc but i like looking at them so i decided to do just that. i went to sleep and when i woke up they were gone. when i tried to open them again it said:
"You'll need a new app to open this ms paint link". wtf how did that even happen and what does it mean?

Apr 29, 2024
im pretty sure i was using paint 3d that wont open now. why in the hell is not working now? paint is good but paint 3d is better.

Apr 29, 2024
i uninstalled it and reinstalled the program and its still not working. this is [not good]! help please? i cant even choose paint now this [bad]

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 29, 2024
should i reset it? that is the option if the app isnt working right. it says if i reset it the apps data will be deleted.

Apr 29, 2024
i did manage to figure something out. it wont work if i just left click my file explorer but, when im looking at a screenshot in paint 3d there is a option to the left that says "menu" if i click that it says browse files. that takes me to my menu explorer and i can click as many screenshots no problem. it gives me some satisfaction but, why when i open file explorer it wont let me? strange

Apr 29, 2024
im still having problems with this ms paint 3d im just gonna give up for now trying to fix it. does anybody know how or why this possibly happened?

Latest posts