Why do deleted files reappear?

I have tried to delete about 30 pictures from My Pictures folder, but once
they have been deleted, I find that I now have copies of each picture in the
same folder. i try to delete these copies, and get TWO more copies!!

Can anyone please tell me what is happening, and what to do to stop it
happening again.

Many thanks in advance.

You're dragging them ever so slightly, and this is what is creating the
duplicates. Gotta watch the mouse movement.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"cashdeskmac" <cashdeskmac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried to delete about 30 pictures from My Pictures folder, but once
> they have been deleted, I find that I now have copies of each picture in
> the
> same folder. i try to delete these copies, and get TWO more copies!!
>
> Can anyone please tell me what is happening, and what to do to stop it
> happening again.
>
> Many thanks in advance.

Too much coffee causes hand tremors. Back off on the caffeine! YOU are
making the copies by dragging when highlighting the files.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"cashdeskmac" <cashdeskmac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried to delete about 30 pictures from My Pictures folder, but once
> they have been deleted, I find that I now have copies of each picture in
> the
> same folder. i try to delete these copies, and get TWO more copies!!
>
> Can anyone please tell me what is happening, and what to do to stop it
> happening again.
>
> Many thanks in advance.

To much coffee!!!
http://www.illwillpress.com/doc.html

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

Richard Urban wrote:
> Too much coffee causes hand tremors. Back off on the
> caffeine! YOU are making the copies by dragging when
> highlighting the files.
>
> "cashdeskmac" <cashdeskmac@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message
>> I have tried to delete about 30 pictures from My
>> Pictures folder, but once they have been deleted, I find
>> that I now have copies of each picture in the
>> same folder. i try to delete these copies, and get TWO
>> more copies!! Can anyone please tell me what is happening, and what
>> do to stop it happening again.
>>
>> Many thanks in advance.

(-:

--