Intel Core i3-9100
Asus Prime H310M-E Motherboard
AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB GPU
240GB M.2 WD SSD
1TB WD HDD
Gigabyte 8GB DDR4 ram 2666MHZ CL16
In-Win 550W PSU
TP-Link Network adaptor

When he is playing games, such as the new Call of Duty, the game will semi-frequently freeze for 1-3 seconds and then it will return to normal.

I noticed that when doing a benchmark, the GPU was only getting 0.90 Volts, which doesnt seem like enough but then again I am not sure. Also, there are two case fans connected via the PSU, which could be using more power than necessary.

Any ideas as to what causes the issue and what can be done to fix it? My thoughts are that there is not enough ram or that the PSU wattage is too low or made with sub-par components. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Solution
I recently built my mate a PC with the following parts:

Intel Core i3-9100
240GB M.2 WD SSD
1TB WD HDD
In-Win 550W PSU
TP-Link Network adaptor

When he is playing games, such as the new Call of Duty, the game will semi-frequently freeze for 1-3 seconds and then it will return to normal.

I noticed that when doing a benchmark, the GPU was only getting 0.90 Volts, which doesnt seem like enough but then again I am not sure. Also, there are two case fans connected via the PSU, which could be using more power than necessary.

Any ideas as to what causes the issue and what can be done to fix it? My thoughts are that there is not enough ram or that...
I recently built my mate a PC with the following parts:

Intel Core i3-9100
240GB M.2 WD SSD
1TB WD HDD
In-Win 550W PSU
TP-Link Network adaptor

Any ideas as to what causes the issue and what can be done to fix it? My thoughts are that there is not enough ram or that the PSU wattage is too low or made with sub-par components. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I would suspect not enough of (free) RAM. It has to stop everything for reading and writing to disk instead of RAM.

Solution