[SOLVED] Why do games render slowly for me?

Sep 28, 2019
When I played GTA 5 on my new PC for the first time, I saw that the shadows only render when I am really close to said shadow, and In most cases like trees There was a shadow, but a really blurry one and when I got close to it, it slowly turned HD. Also sometimes smaller objects only render when i am about 10-20 metres away from them.
The same thing happened with GTA San Andreas yesterday, shadows suddenly pop in oy when I am close to said shadow. And, trees and some building would render when I was at ~100 metres away from them which is quite low, considering that I have draw distance at max. The same things dont happen on my old laptop. Please Help.
Specs:
Ryzen 3 2300x
RX 480 8GB
8GBX1 3000Mhz
A320M-S2H(motherboard)
240GB SSSD

Solution
why and how you cant just say that ram is the problem and leave me hanging like that
It is that most probable that RAM is failing to do its work in time, modern day programs are made optimized mostly for DDR 4.Before you do anything, update GPU drivers, because it may too cause the problem. In both ways, any one of the RAM from either is causing problem

Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
Sep 28, 2019
What ever is good for you I will check back.
okay,so, My GTA San Andreas in-game settings are Draw Distance at max
Frame Limiter at off
Widescreeb at on
Visual FX Quality at very high
Anti aliasing at 8X
Res: 1920x1080x32
My amd control panel settings are
Anti-Aliasing Mode: Use Application Settings
Anti-Aliasing Method: Multisampling
Morphological Filtering: off
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Use Application Settings
Texture Filtering Quality: Standard
Surface Format Optimization: On
Wait for Vertical Refresh: Off Unless app specifies
OpenGL Triple Buffering: Off
Shader Cache:Off
Tesselation Mode: AMD Optimized
Power efficiency: Off
GPU Workload: Graphics
Frame Rate Target Control: Disabled

My Monitor's res is 1920×1080 and its at 75hz

Sep 28, 2019
stick with 1 thread
When I played GTA 5 on my new PC for the first time, I saw that the shadows only render when I am really close to said shadow, and In most cases like trees There was a shadow, but a really blurry one and when I got close to it, it slowly turned HD. Also sometimes smaller objects only render when i am about 10-20 metres away from them.
The same thing happened with GTA San Andreas yesterday, shadows suddenly pop in oy when I am close to said shadow. And, trees and some building would render when I was at ~100 metres away from them which is quite low, considering that I have draw distance at max. The same things dont happen on my old laptop. Please Help.
Specs:
Ryzen 3 2300x
RX 480 8GB
8GBX1 3000Mhz
A320M-S2H(motherboard)
240GB SSSD

Sep 28, 2019
1 stick of ram?
cpu/gpu temp and usage?
latest bios?
yes,1 stick of ram but i do not understand how it could affect the rendering because i saw a lpt of people with one stick of ram and their rendering is perfect.
Cpu/Gpu temp and usage is fine
I dont have the BIOS updated so yeah ill update it and see what happens

daPain58

Proper
Sep 30, 2019
yes,1 stick of ram but i do not understand how it could affect the rendering because i saw a lpt of people with one stick of ram and their rendering is perfect.
Cpu/Gpu temp and usage is fine
I dont have the BIOS updated so yeah ill update it and see what happens
I doubt of your ddr3 speed of ram, also did you check the in-game settings

daPain58

Proper
Sep 30, 2019
why and how you cant just say that ram is the problem and leave me hanging like that
It is that most probable that RAM is failing to do its work in time, modern day programs are made optimized mostly for DDR 4.Before you do anything, update GPU drivers, because it may too cause the problem. In both ways, any one of the RAM from either is causing problem

Solution

daPain58

Proper
Sep 30, 2019

Sorry you RAM was ddr4, I didn't notice 3000mhz. It is the GPU causing problems. You are not the only one with the problem, use a different driver and check