Question Why do i experience FPS Drops?

Mar 31, 2019
So currently i am experiencing fps drops and from what i've seen in net_graph 1 in csgo is that my "var" is spiking up to 10+ and that's the time i also lose my FPS.

I can't post a screenshot here how it looks in csgo but this happens in every game so i guess csgo isnt at fault here
All i can see that i think is weird is that when i look in CPU-Z i can see that my core speed on my CPU drops from 3000+ to 900-1300.

I currently have an laptop with these specs:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.60GHz
Memory: DDR4 Single 8GB

If there is anything else that is needed to know about my pc to find out why i would gladly reply with any information needed.
This might've not been the right place to ask the question but i didn't find where to ask it anywhere else.

Mar 31, 2019
I did some tests inside csgo and this is what i found.

CPU Temp: 70+
GPU Temp: 70+
Memory usage: 60-70%
GPU usage: 45%
CPU usage: 50-60%
Res: 1920x1080
Fps: 100
Monitor hz: 240hz

I used NZXT Cam software to get my CPU temp and gpu. Aswell as i'm writing this with no games open my cpu is still at 60 temp and my gpu.
My cpu in task manager is only using 30% and gpu 3%

I didn't understand what you meant with starting my game "with integrated GPU or with your dedicated GPU?"

I recently did a factory reset on my pc and thought that would work but guess i was wrong.
My Nvidia drivers just got updated.

If you're not familiar with csgo and the command net_graph 1 you could search it up and get a better view of what i'm talking about.

Mar 31, 2019
I just a couple of hours ago cleaned the fans in the laptop aswell as started using a laptop cooling pad but it seems to have gotten worse.

I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and just after i closed it i got a notifcation saying that my CPU hit a high temp and could lose its life span.