Question Why do I have delay on my new PC? some possible solution?...

Jun 23, 2022
Ok good morning, I will relate the facts a little... I'm a fortnite player and I used to play on a laptop... then when I started chapter 3 I was forced to get an xbox series s because it was impossible for me to play because of the fps... then change the xbox series s for a gaming pc because the xbox had a lot of delay, but the only thing I want to solve is that in this new pc I still have delay is not as much as in the xbox but I would like to feel the game as it felt on my laptop... to explain how I feel the delay is that basically on my laptop I can do infinite triple edits and I really feel quite comfortable, now on this pc I can do one or two, but I feel quite uncomfortable, then I will detail both pc, my peripherals and other things

My laptop specs: (Lenovo IdeaPad s145 15,6") - Ryzen 5 3500u, (12gb ram, ssd 256 gb (I don't remember well but I think it was a samsung or something like that.)

My current PC: i3 9100f, Asus Prime b360m-c, Stock heatsink, Asus Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6, 16 gb ram 3200mhz, corsair cv450, (HGST HTS721010a9e630 (HDD), and the case is an azza luminous although I think that is not so important

something I have to say is that my laptop I made a complete optimization, and after a few days of having bought the new pc, I format it from windows and optimize it even if I do not hize the typical of installing driver booster and run it

Peripherals: Mouse Logitech g203, Keyboard Feker Machinist 01 ( is like a gk61), random headset maybe chinese, Monitor Dell p2017h via vga

Help please, I would greatly appreciate it, I would like to know how I solve that delay that I feel in the PC or if you have any proposal, thank you very much in advance

Jun 23, 2022
You probably need to install Windows Fresh then. Driver Booster is essentially malware.
ok nice, with fresh windows intall you mean what...? with an usb?, because i make like a normal windows reinstall and that don't solve the problem... but i guess that if i reinstall it by an usb, maybe can be fixed... By the way i have a question... my mother usb port is 3.1, and my laptop was 3.2... maybe that can be something or not?.... i guess that im going to upgrade to an ssd... a ryzen 5 3600 and a b550 with usb 3.2... ok nice im not gonna install Driver Booster for the next one... oh and my monitor was not via vga sorry xd i was confused is hdmi...