Why Do i have low FPS at csgo with this setup..

extinctioner7

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
Ok guys, here we go..

So i tried almost everything to get my fps up, but it still won't work so i decided to make a post here ;) My 1st btw !

Whenever i play a game on CSGO my Fps goes from 40 - 75 ...
BUT before when i had the GT 545 - 3gb i had like 90 - 160 Fps...
So why do i have like a lot LESS when i upgraded my card.. I play at normal screen 4:3 @ 1024-768 Resolution, Aspect ratio 4:3 and all settings are low , Vsync off.
Is it because my CPU is forced to give more power since its low Resolution or ? I tried really A LOT and it's breaking my balls !

This is my pc setup:

-PSU: Recom RC-PEM500 Watt
-Mobo: MSI A78M-E35
-CPU: AMD A8-5500
-GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti-PH-2GD5
-2 x 4Gb Ram HyperX 1600 Mhz

Regards Killjoy

rhale1488

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
The GT 545 has 1024 MB more video memory than the GTX 750 Ti, so is likely to be much better at displaying game textures at higher resolutions. However, overall, the GTX 750 Ti has superior memory performance.

You shouldn't be getting worse performance. Try reinstalling the newest Nvidia drivers, selecting the 'custom/advanced' option and then a 'clean installation' option.

The lower the resolution, the less it's about the videocard and the more your CPU comes into it but you still should not see a drop in performance. I think this is an installation problem, somehow in upgrading the card you haven't configured something right. How do other games work?

extinctioner7

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

Yeah i know this already , but it is strange i don't even get as slightly smthg like i had with GT 545 ...

extinctioner7

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

Yeha i did a clean install :/ AND i als tried to remove older version of Gpu drivers( I used DDU to revmove the GT 545) but stil.... And if i play warfame it goes very smooth , thats odd :/ but then again i only play csgo , warframe was like 6 months ago but it was smooth when i tried it after csgo with tyhe low fps issue pff im getting nuts, there must be something odd going on.. i even thought it was my PSU that gave less Watt so i bought one for 20 euro from someone BUT STILL same issue... :S And yeah i kow if you lower the RES its CPU minded and the higher the more GPU but still its ODD i only get like 65 to 80 sometimes with luck, i also verified game cache.. i deleted my Config file .. im really getting desperate about it... Could it be that my MOBO is acting weird with the card ? it should be updated so i guess not actually hummm ..

extinctioner7

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
Ok guys, it was something with my launch options i think, i removed these three (-threads [4] -tickrate 128 -high) And it suddenly became better.. but still it is only max 120 now.. and i had like 140 with my previous GPU :/... I still think i should get more fps though..