Question Why do I keep getting a BSOD with different error codes please help?

Oct 30, 2019
So I built a pc not too long ago and after a week of running perfectly fine it started to show me a BSOD with a different error code each time and I can’t get into Windows I am only able to get into the bios all I did was update drivers install my launchers and games from those launchers I tried switching ram nothing happened I tried taking my gpu out it’s a rtx 2070 super nothing changed we reset the mobo (asus prime z390-a) and nothing changed I tried reinstalling windows 10 and nothing happened I wiped my hard drive and nothing happened so idk what to do at this point please help.

Oct 30, 2019
update the bios?
try 1 stick of ram?

full system spec? include make and model of the psu
I have an Intel core i7 8700k, balistx sport 3000, seagate hdd 2tb, gigabyte rtx 2070 super, Corsair tx850m 80 plus gold, asus prime z390-a and a noctua nh-d9l
And yes we updated the bios didn’t work we tried different type of ram didn’t work we tried one stick of ram didn’t work

Jan 1, 2020
1 month ago i built my first pc , i'm a college student and i was saving for a year , finally i was able to build it , a gtx 1660 + i5 9400f prety humble build, nothing crazy , i was so happy .
one day later i a got a BSOD , first time in my life geting bsod , i search on google and did everything i can on the software side (update drivers , update windows , reinstall old drivers maybe the new once are bad , wiping my ssd and reinstall windows , updating the bios , reset ram profil , try different ram frequencies , run the gpu underclocked) but the problem was getting only wose , to the point when i start geting BSOD just after windows start , turn on the pc , 30 seconds and BSOD . At that moment i realised it is a HARDWARE problem , so i returned to the store i tell him what happen , we start trying to find what is the piece of hardware that was causing the problem .
The first thing we did is that we replaced the RAM , we tried a different type of ram , nothing , still BSOD , next we replaced the gpu , get a new gtx 1660 , still get BSOD , than we get a new ssd , and we reinstall fresh windows on it , after 1 hour we get BSOD , next we replaced the motherboard , get a new b360 and a completely different model , we went we ROG STRIX this time , we updated the bios and everything , still we get BSOD , at that moment we was sure that the problem was the PSU ,we get a new PSU , so we replaced my 500 wat 80+ bronse with 850 wat PSU , still we get a BSOD , at that moment we was desperate , we was trying for 4 hours , 4 hours of trying to find the problem and all we get is BSOD , finally there was one pc part that we did not touched yet , it was the i5 9400f , so we grabbed a new i5 9400f .This time we updated windows , installed latest invidia drivers , run some benchmarks and everything was fin , NO BSOD , so we put everything togather in the case with the new i5 9400f and let the pc on for over 1 hour , NO BSOD . Now i've being using this pc for almost a month and thank god no BSOD .
i searched on google everywhere and never found anyone that had BSOD from a cpu ,but i had bsod from the cpu . and keep in mind that i was geting diffrent errors from the bsod , for exemple first i had the error "non paged area" than "memory management" and the problem was the cpu .
good luck fixing your pc and i'm sorry for my bad english

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts