why do my games always stutter?

junkgamer

Prominent
May 15, 2017
i have very good pc components and still i cant get flawless movement in my games.

My Specs are:
*i7 6800k 6 core processor overclocked to 4ghz
*32gb ( 4x8gb ) corsair dominator platinum 2133mhz c10 ram
*zotac gtx 1080ti amp extreme graphics card
* samsung 960 pro and 970 pro both running in pcie gen3 at max speed
* 800 watt bronze plus psu
* aoc agon 24 inch 1440p 165hz gaming monitor

i clean my pc for dust, i remove all temp files in %temp% folder and prefetch folder, i have fans cooling down my components too! no matter what i do i can't get any game to run flawless 60fps like vanoss, transitions and movements with no stutter at all ( my eyes are good enough to tell the smoothness of my display isnt buttery smooth ) i can run any of my games at over 60fps but not flawlessly, why? what am i doing wrong?

Solution
1| It's best if you list your specs like so:
CPU: i7-8700K
Motherboard:
Ram: 32GB (4x8GB)Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2133MHz
SSD/HDD:
GPU: Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP Extreme
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor: AOC Argon (model)

2| You should also include the make and model of the PSU. Wattage isn't always the answer to the power solution.

3| What games are we talking about? Please don't include etc. at the end of this answer.

4| Have you tried uninstalling your current drivers and reinstalling the latest off Nvidia's site?

5| Also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
1| It's best if you list your specs like so:
CPU: i7-8700K
Motherboard:
Ram: 32GB (4x8GB)Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2133MHz
SSD/HDD:
GPU: Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP Extreme
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor: AOC Argon (model)

2| You should also include the make and model of the PSU. Wattage isn't always the answer to the power solution.

3| What games are we talking about? Please don't include etc. at the end of this answer.

4| Have you tried uninstalling your current drivers and reinstalling the latest off Nvidia's site?

5| Also make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Solution