Question Why do my games keep crashing. Brand new Prebuilt with a 3060

May 28, 2021
So i had just recently gotten a new prebuilt pc, which i would never really do but my GPU had <Mod Edit> the bed and i didnt want to spend 1k on just a graphics card, so i decided to just bite the bullet and get a prebuilt. This pre built was from newegg w. Here is a link to the PC https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali490/p/N82E16883360085?Item=N82E16883360085

All the games run freaking amazingly especially after coming from a 1050, actually hitting above 60fps on high demanding games is insane to me, but everytime i try to play anything, no matter what game it never fails to Crash. I had even made a brand new install of windows because i thought that was the issue, apperintly its not, all drivers are updated as well. I am at a lost of words at this moment and any help at all would be highly appreciated idk what else to do and i dont want to go through the hassles of returning the PC.

Joseph_138

Reputable
Nov 22, 2016
Are you using the newest nVidia drivers? There was an issue with the early RTX 30 cards where they were all crashing when the boost kicked in. A driver update fixed the problem at a cost in performance.

ASK THE COMMUNITY