Question Why do my games keep crashing?

Jun 29, 2019
Pc Specs:
Cpu: I7-8700k
Motherboard: Aorus gaming 7 z370
Ram: 16gb DDR4 3200 T-Force Nighthawk
GPU: GTX 1080 ti EVGA
PSU: Thermaltake 80 plus gold 750w
Display 4k UHD lg monitor, sorry I don't know the exact monitor name.

I have updated the GPU drivers and Motherboard drivers. I play World of Tanks, World of Warships, War Thunder. On world of Tanks the game never freezes in loading screen or in game. It only freezes in the garage. World of Warships and War Thunder just crash and reboot on there own. War Thunder is the only game where it says hung driver in the top left hand corner. I play these on high settings. Is it the amount of RAM I have. At this point it is getting on my nerves.

InvalidError

Titan
If you get crashes in multiple games, try doing a clean driver re-install. If that doesn't help, might want to give memtest86 a shot to rule out some bad memory bits messing things up. If that comes clean too, it could be a faulty GPU: assuming drivers have installed successfully, a faulty GPU landing in an unexpected state can crash GPU drivers or even the whole PC.

Jun 29, 2019
If you get crashes in multiple games, try doing a clean driver re-install. If that doesn't help, might want to give memtest86 a shot to rule out some bad memory bits messing things up. If that comes clean too, it could be a faulty GPU: assuming drivers have installed successfully, a faulty GPU landing in an unexpected state can crash GPU drivers or even the whole PC.
Ok Ill try that out. Also when I play War Thunder if I check the settings it will manually lower the texture quality to low on its own.