why do youtube videos/graphics looks so bad?

btrimble

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
Hey guys Im ont sure if this is the appropriate forum but IM going to try. This is a really minor question but I just set up my pc (first one) and m trying to get all the settings optimal. I noticed when watching youtube videos they look super choppy and bad. I know its not my graphics card. Is there a way to fix this? If anyone knows Id appreciate it, like I said not a big deal but might as well take care of it. Thanks.

Solution
Hey guy,

The video quality has nothing to do with your machine. Its the compression and video quality the uploader decided to use. You can also just click the image quality button on the bottom right. Some you tube videos have better options to select. Float your mouse pointer over the buttons of the video frame and it will say 'quality'. Thats the only way really you can change the quality.

clembez

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2012
Hey guy,

The video quality has nothing to do with your machine. Its the compression and video quality the uploader decided to use. You can also just click the image quality button on the bottom right. Some you tube videos have better options to select. Float your mouse pointer over the buttons of the video frame and it will say 'quality'. Thats the only way really you can change the quality.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS