Why does BC2 constantly crash!?

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
About 60% of the time that I try to play, the game crashes to my desktop. This always happens somewhere in between me opening the game, and then finding a server. YES I have latest drivers for everything. This is starting to p**s me off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
edit: I have tried 5 times to play since i have posted this thread and I have yet to get into a game.

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009

I still get random crashes during multiplayer. It either happens in the middle of the game or right after the round is won/lost. It will crash to the desktop. I think it is a Steam/EA issue......i have yet to post about it. Mabye i should? lol

OllieUK

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
My crash to desktops thankfully seem to be a thing of the past. I still get random disconnects from servers though... All of a sudden everyone else stops moving and 20 sec later its back to the lobby and I get the dreaded "Your connection to the server has been lost". I'm on Steam so seem to have no problems with the crash to desktop due to Steam/EA

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009

Hrm, i may be driver issues then. Thats the only other thing i can think of. I have downloaded the newest drivers. Maybe i havnt played long enough recently to notice a change :na: ....gotta wait for the weekend to do that.

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
My game never crashes after i am in a match, well occassionally i guess. But i have latest drivers and everything, once i get into a server, the game is fine, sorta. should i just reinstall? only takes about an hour