Question Why does "Gigabyte" not supply a USB stick instead of a DVD

Sep 28, 2019
I have just bought a "ASUS GT501 TUF GAMER" case and it does not have an option for an optical drive, what's the best way to go about this? ..... Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Download drivers off manufacturer's site using a donor system/laptop onto a pen/thumb drive. You might also want to list what the product is that's needing drivers, so we can help you locate it if you're not sure where to look. This thread is in the motherboard's section but you've forgotten to mention the model for your "Gigabyte" motherboard.

Sep 28, 2019
Download drivers off manufacturer's site using a donor system/laptop onto a pen/thumb drive. You might also want to list what the product is that's needing drivers, so we can help you locate it if you're not sure where to look. This thread is in the motherboard's section but you've forgotten to mention the model for your "Gigabyte" motherboard.
Thanks for your promt reply, it is a "gigabyte x570 aorus ultra" When i get it, i have checked other boards by "Gigabyte" and they all come with a DVD

D

Deleted member 14196

I got an LG external Blu-ray DVD writer and it’s been great but it was $60 back when I bought it years ago

TRENDING THREADS