Why does my Brio 4k pro webcam have Grainy/fuzzy/snowy artifacts?

Dec 4, 2018
I'm starting to think I got a bad unit (Brio 4k pro webcam) because i looked for hours and haven't found the answer. Whenever i open Logitech camera settings app, or Logitech Capture app or even windows 10 Camera the picture has fuzzy/grainy/snowy artifacts background noise all about it, less on my face but on my shirt and background, especially in dark spots. Looks really crappy. Looks like a low grade movie from the 80's.

This is suppose to be a 4k Camera, what's going on? I seem to have the right firmware and driver I got from here

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/brio/downloads.

I downloaded Logitech Capture (BETA), Camera Settings and ChromaCam by Personify.

Is there some other driver I don't know about to fix this? This is the driver the Device Manager says I am using 1.0.85.0 fro 8/28/2017 and I am on Windows 10 and have a 980TI graphics card. I'm going nuts here? Why is this 4k camera looking so bad? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ralston18

Titan
15 month old thread.

Original poster was using BETA software. And/or may have had a corrupted install.

Very likely your situation is different.

In any case, start a new thread with the necessary details regarding the problem, your camera, and system hardware specs.

TRENDING THREADS