Question Why does my computer black screen?

Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys, This is my first post coming here for some help/advice sorry for the noob layout. I've tried quite a bit of trouble shooting and was wondering if anyone could give any advice or idea as to why my computer sometimes randomly black screens. What happens is ill be doing something like gaming and suddenly everything on screen goes black and then moments later windows logo appears, and re-logs me. Its been as frequent as every 15 minutes or once every 8 hours. My system specs are as follow
CPU - Ryzen 2600x @ Stock speeds
Mobo - B450 MSI Bazooka
GPU - Asus ROG 5700xt
Ram - 2x8GB Geil EVO 3000Mhz
Storage - 256 m.2- 256 ssd- 2tb hdd
PSU - 500Watt 80+ Cooler master
Ive ran memtest for multiple hours. 0 errors
Reinstalled graphics drivers, tried going back, benchmarked the gpu multiple times
I was previously using the motherboard in a machine at work for more than a year with 0 problems in that machine, no physical dmg or blown capacitors
All hard drives and solid state drives have 100% health no bad sectors.
The cpu doesnt have an overheating issue or problems during stress
I've installed windows on separate drives and used those to make sure its not an OS problem. It doesnt seem to be.
I know the build is cutting it close with the power supply but if it mattered wouldn't it shut it self down every time i reached 100% load during the multiple stress and benchmarks ive tried?
Also to be clear it has only happened in my memory during games, so im suspecting its a driver issue or a card issue maybe something on the side of software with windows i suppose? Im lost and id appreciate any further advice on trouble shooting, thanks for reading guys.

Apr 3, 2020
test with a better psu?
I tried that shortly after posting just for due diligence since i originally didnt think that was the issue for the stated reasons, but needless to say it hasn't fixed the issue either. After more searching for forums or posts of people with similar issues related to the card it is apparently an issue with this cards drivers. So i believe what i will do is test out a different card from amazon and see if it really is a driver issue, or my card was just bad from factory. Which again seems to be an apparent issue with this one. Pretty shitty on AMD's part if so. Thanks for the reply though.

Apr 3, 2020
and what exact psu did you test with?
I tested with a thermaltake 700Watt 80+ PSU after making a similar post on reddit and being flamed by AMD fan boys it seems like the ones who were honest came out to admit that it is a common issue amongst these cards to have various issues, including mine which is black screens randomly resetting your computer. Not sure if should waste more time and order a replacement card from AMD or just wait it out for better drivers to hopefully fix the issues? Either way its a shame.