[SOLVED] Why does my computer freeze when doing normal things?

May 23, 2020
Operating System ::Windows 10 Home
Case ::iBUYPOWER Element PRO ARGB
Processor ::Intel® Core™ i9-9900KF Processor (8x 3.60GHz/16MB L3 Cache)
Processor Cooling ::iBUYPOWER 240mm Addressable RGB Liquid Cooling System - Black
Memory ::16GB [8GB x 2] DDR4-3200MHz ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D41 RGB - White
Storage ::1TB Western Digital Blue SSD
Video Card ::GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB GDDR6 (GIGABYTE)
Motherboard ::MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC (WiFi)
Power Supply ::700 Watt - HIGH POWER 80 PLUS Gold

I got my computer yesterday and the first time it worked perfectly fine. After I installed the game ready drivers for Modern Warfare my computer FROZE and locked, it came back after the screen blacking out. Thinking it was just a hick up I restarted the computer; the computer continued to freeze (first the mouse freezes then disappears then the screen blacks out, sometimes after the blackout the computer blue screens due to internal video error) I then did windows updates (yes I installed gpu drivers before windows updates) after finally getting back in I thought I installed something bad; I restored the computer back to factory state (the computer even was freezing during setup) after setup i shut down all background processes and startups and Uninstalled all unneeded programs. The computer still had the same issue. After going into the task manager to see what was going on; Windows Explorer, Cortana, Google Chrome, System, Desktop Window Manager, and Client Server Runtime Process all occasionally peaks the GPU to 100% (not combined but each program randomly peaks)

Umm... help?

Solution
Solution
May 23, 2020
Check the thermals, iBuypower is notorious for pretty bad quality control and your CPU cooler may have not been either installed or hooked up properly.

If the thermals seem ok as much of a pain as it is I would completely reinstall Windows and start fresh and install all the necessary drivers yourself.

Start with the mobo drivers
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z390-GAMING-EDGE-AC#down-driver
Chipset
LAN
Audio

Then move onto the GPU https://www.geforce.com/drivers
Whats the ideal temperature for a 2080ti? Whats too high for desktop idling?