[SOLVED] why does my gameplay feel laggy in doom eternal even though i get 50-60 fps

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
when i play doom eternal my fps is 50-60 but i feel lag but idk y, what is the reason. no fps drops actually and stable fps but y do i feel the game looks laggy.
pc
asus prime b450mk
ryzen 5 3400g @ 4.2ghz
rx vega 11 @1500mhz
hyperx fury rgb 16gb 8gb*2 @3066mhz
zalman wattbit 500w psu 83+

Solution
Screen tearing is a visual artifact in video display where a display device shows information from multiple frames in a single screen draw. The artifact occurs when the video feed to the device is not in sync with the display's refresh rate.

you are not likely to be experiencing this.

adjust your graphics settings to ensure 60 fps and cap it there in the settings,
Turn down the settings, that game needs to be at a solid 60fps as the action is so fast or it will feel "laggy"

even on the lowest possible settings it looks pretty darn good tbh.

There should be no deviation from 60fps or the experience will remain as you have it now.

Try overclocking your ram as much as you can, 3600Mhz + would be ideal

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
Turn down the settings, that game needs to be at a solid 60fps as the action is so fast or it will feel "laggy"

even on the lowest possible settings it looks pretty darn good tbh.

There should be no deviation from 60fps or the experience will remain as you have it now.

Try overclocking your ram as much as you can, 3600Mhz + would be ideal
i have 3200mhz ram but i can run it at 3066 mhz max ( dont tell me any suggestion as i have tried everything u would think of) and what does screen tear mean actually..

Reactions: spentshells
Screen tearing is a visual artifact in video display where a display device shows information from multiple frames in a single screen draw. The artifact occurs when the video feed to the device is not in sync with the display's refresh rate.

adjust your graphics settings to ensure 60 fps and cap it there in the settings,

Solution

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020

okay dude i'll try to