[SOLVED] Why does my good gaming laptop get low fps?

Sep 15, 2019
I have a dell-3580 laptop with amd radeon 520 2gb, 8gb ram,Core i5 8th gen processor but i get only 6 fps in CS:GO, on both low and high graphics its just 6 fps no matter what graphics are.

Sep 14, 2019
ok thank you, give me a few minutes to research and i will get back to you asap
Try going into your bios and see if turbo boost is turned on, if you dont know how let me know
if it is not then that might be why your getting low performance, because your base frequency is 1.6 Ghz But your turbo is 3.9 which is very high,
Also make sure you are in high performance mode in windows

Sep 15, 2019
Wait your graphics card is definitely not a gaming one. It is TEN times slower, than the GTX 1060 which you can buy second hand for under 100.
But im still not getting the fps which im supposed to get right!? Because its not that bad I've seen many videos on youtube and its giving 30 fps on gta v so its a good one

Sep 15, 2019
But im still not getting the fps which im supposed to get right!? Because its not that bad I've seen many videos on youtube and its giving 30 fps on gta v so its a good one
You may have a different model of Dell 3580, because the graphics card you mentioned is, to put it gently, extremely extremely ****. Your processoris alright though and 8gb of ram is nice. try upgrading the gpu and youll be good