why does my mobo have 2 ethernet ports?

Solution
Motherboards with two LAN ports are used if you want to assemble a small network (e.g. share your internet connection, files and printer with another computer) without buying a router -- so your computer will work as a router. To do that, connect one of the ports to the broadband modem and the other to the LAN port found on the second computer thru a cross-over cable (all you will need is this "special" cable).

It can also be used if you want to setup the PC as a hardware firewall or a proxy server on a network, i.e. the computer will be between the internet connection and the other computers.
Motherboards with two LAN ports are used if you want to assemble a small network (e.g. share your internet connection, files and printer with another computer) without buying a router -- so your computer will work as a router. To do that, connect one of the ports to the broadband modem and the other to the LAN port found on the second computer thru a cross-over cable (all you will need is this "special" cable).

It can also be used if you want to setup the PC as a hardware firewall or a proxy server on a network, i.e. the computer will be between the internet connection and the other computers.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
It has two, because that's what you bought.

It apparently has a 'Teaming' function.
"Users are able to connect two LAN cables to this motherboard's rear i/o. Dual LAN with Teaming function enabled on this motherboard allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth, making data transmission more effective."

This is only potentially useful inside your LAN. It does not make connections to the outside world 'faster'. Whatever your ISP gives you...that's what you get.