Question Why does my monitor say no signal detected?

Jul 15, 2022
So I just finished building my pc and when I booted it up, installed windows and then after I restarted the pc, it gave me a bios warning saying that my cpu was overheating. And then I remember I forgot to peel the plastic guard. So I peeled it off, cleaned the old thermal paste and reapplied, and reinstalled my cooler. But all of a sudden, my pc turns on but my monitor detects no signal. It’s not my monitor because it turns on and it detects the displayport. So far I have tried different cables(including hdmi), different monitors, reseating the gpu and cpu, removing ever cable, as well as resetting the cmos. The pc is on, all the lights and fans are working so I don’t know what is wrong.

DaronMal

Distinguished
Okay , have you checked your RAM? A non-fully seated RAM could definitely cause random stupid issues, may have bumped them or something when you were working on the cooler? Past that, check the CPU and make sure there's no bent pins.

Jul 15, 2022
Okay , have you checked your RAM? A non-fully seated RAM could definitely cause random stupid issues, may have bumped them or something when you were working on the cooler? Past that, check the CPU and make sure there's no bent pins.
So I reseated the RAM and I also put my gpu in a different pcie slot. Still not signal detected.