[SOLVED] Why does my PC get this screen & shut down when I open iTunes?

Feb 15, 2020
Whenever I open ITunes my pc screen gets these colored horizontal lines & shuts down. I’ve tried uninstalling & reinstalling iTunes, downloading iTunes from different websites, system restore, factory reset, replacing the ram sticks, uninstalling my antivirus program, updated all the drivers, but the problem persists. I have a Dell optiplex 780 with Win 7 professional. View: https://imgur.com/GarqNtl

Solution
Have you tried checking Intel website for the graphics drivers.
You will be having issues from now on, that you might not be able to get rid off.
Everyone will be dropping support for Win 7 and apps will no longer be tested on that OS, which will cause weird bugs.
I would upgrade to Windows 10.
You will be having issues from now on, that you might not be able to get rid off.
Everyone will be dropping support for Win 7 and apps will no longer be tested on that OS, which will cause weird bugs.

Solution
Feb 15, 2020
Yeah I did check. Im considering a new pc with windows 10 like u said

In the mean time, you could upgrade the opty 780 to Windows 10.
You could use the Windows 7 code to activated Windows 10 after setting it up.
Make sure to backup all your data.

If you're planning to upgrade, I could provide the steps to follow.

Feb 15, 2020
In the mean time, you could upgrade the opty 780 to Windows 10.
You could use the Windows 7 code to activated Windows 10 after setting it up.
Make sure to backup all your data.

If you're planning to upgrade, I could provide the steps to follow.

i have a copy of win 10. i downloaded it & my pc would always freeze right after logging in causing me to have to shut it down. i don't think my pc is powerful enough for it

I have installed Windows 10 on that model with only 4GB of RAM. The only hardware upgrade I did, was adding a SSD as a boot disk.
After installing Windows 10 wait and let it finish updating, then you need to manually search and install missing drivers.