[SOLVED] Why does my PC randomly crash ?

Aug 25, 2021
Hello, i have a few problems with my computer. It is randomly crashing after bootup but it is perfectly fine after that for a few hours and will maybe crash again after that. When it crashes i hear a buzzing sound in my headphones while its processing the BSOD. I dont know what to do.

Specs:

MSI A320-PRO MAX
RYZEN 5 2600
GIGABYTE RX 480
500 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
16 GB RAM (Ballistix Sport)

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Try to reseat everything in the motherboard slots, Uninstall the gpu driver using DDU, update the bios if it's not the latest, install amd chipset driver and reboot and choose amd ryzen balanced power plan, install radeon driver. Also keep the display connected to the gpu and disable intergrated graphics after bios update.
Yes, i live in Germany. Otherwise my PSU woudve blown up the moment i turn it on.
Did you ever tried using another PSU? Im not familiar with that brand, but my recommendation PSUs if you want to change is:
FSP HV Pro 550w (used it on most of my customer pcs, my country line is 220V, psu is rated 80+ Bronze 230v eu, but the main component is decent enough for the psu), Cougar VTE and GF-X series, and Seasonic Focus series.

Try to reseat everything in the motherboard slots, Uninstall the gpu driver using DDU, update the bios if it's not the latest, install amd chipset driver and reboot and choose amd ryzen balanced power plan, install radeon driver. Also keep the display connected to the gpu and disable intergrated graphics after bios update.

Solution
Hello, i have a few problems with my computer. It is randomly crashing after bootup but it is perfectly fine after that for a few hours and will maybe crash again after that. When it crashes i hear a buzzing sound in my headphones while its processing the BSOD. I dont know what to do.

Specs:

MSI A320-PRO MAX
RYZEN 5 2600
GIGABYTE RX 480
500 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
16 GB RAM (Ballistix Sport)

Thanks in advance.

Besides PSU issues, Are this 16GB of ballistix sport RAM 2x8GB sitcks?, If so have you tried runing only 1 stock at the time?

Are you runing XMP profile?, Have you tried runing the RAM at stock settings?

Aug 25, 2021
Besides PSU issues, Are this 16GB of ballistix sport RAM 2x8GB sitcks?, If so have you tried runing only 1 stock at the time?

Are you runing XMP profile?, Have you tried runing the RAM at stock settings?
It is a 1x 16GB Stick. I run XAMP Profile 1 rn and for now it didnt crash so. We'll see

Reactions: RodroX