Question why does my pc reboot? ( it's not the psu)

GoticLich

Reputable
Oct 7, 2019
My pc restarts itself, when starting the csgo benchmark (also when playing matchmaking using awp) or when playing fornite
I used to use a PSU evga 550w 80+ bronze to see the reboots of the pc switch to a seasonic 650w 80+ bronze but the reboots continue
I looked for solutions but I didn't find any and I don't know what to do

my pc has :
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600 (cooler stock)
RAM :8GB 3000 mhz DDR4 Corsair vengance
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A
GPU: GIGABYTE GEFORCE GT1030 (I know that this graphic card is very little thing I am thinking of buying a GTX 1660ti)
PSU: Seasonic 650w 80+ bronze

try stressing the cpu with cinebench r15 to check if the problem was the cooler but it did not restart so that the cores were 100% (the maximum temperature that reached was 86 ° C)
I bought the PSU recently the graphics card does not consume much energy so I don't know that it can cause the restart.

from now thanks to those who comment

My pc restarts itself, when starting the csgo benchmark (also when playing matchmaking using awp) or when playing fornite
I used to use a PSU evga 550w 80+ bronze to see the reboots of the pc switch to a seasonic 650w 80+ bronze but the reboots continue
I looked for solutions but I didn't find any and I don't know what to do

my pc has :
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600 (cooler stock)
RAM :8GB 3000 mhz DDR4 Corsair vengance
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A
GPU: GIGABYTE GEFORCE GT1030 (I know that this graphic card is very little thing I am thinking of buying a GTX 1660ti)
PSU: Seasonic 650w 80+ bronze

try stressing the cpu with cinebench r15 to check if the problem was the cooler but it did not restart so that the cores were 100% (the maximum temperature that reached was 86 ° C)
I bought the PSU recently the graphics card does not consume much energy so I don't know that it can cause the restart.

from now thanks to those who comment
Is it doing cold restart or you get BSOD ?

Reactions: GoticLich