[SOLVED] Why does my PC turns to black screen and no signal while gaming?

Nikolo

Commendable
Apr 12, 2019
When i play rdr 2 my pc turns to black screen and the no singal message appears to the monitor.The only solution afterwards is to reboot my pc again.This can happen after i have been playing for a while or even in the game menu when i first launch the game.My temps are fine and the voltage are on normal level and i have the latest drivers.I didn't use to have this problem before when i played this game last time.

Sometimes this message appears after i have rebooted my pc: "AMD wattman settings have been restored to default due to an unexpected error".I haven't overclock or in general touch any settings for the cpu and gpu.

specs:
Ryzen 3 1200
8 gb ram
rx 570 4gb

Solution
Depending on what else is in your system and PSU temperature, 450W might be shaving it a little too close for comfort and trip protections when multiple components have coinciding power peaks.

Having little to no margin to accommodate aging, temperature derating and power peaks are a large part of the reason why decent quality PSUs under about 550W are so few and far between with 650W generally being the minimum recommendation as the incremental cost over 550W is usually small to negligible.

InvalidError

Titan
Depending on what else is in your system and PSU temperature, 450W might be shaving it a little too close for comfort and trip protections when multiple components have coinciding power peaks.

Having little to no margin to accommodate aging, temperature derating and power peaks are a large part of the reason why decent quality PSUs under about 550W are so few and far between with 650W generally being the minimum recommendation as the incremental cost over 550W is usually small to negligible.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS