Question Why does my screen feel so delayed and bad on every system?

Jul 31, 2019
Hello, Tom's Hardware forum,

I have been experiencing this problem for like a year and a half now and I have been asking literally every week on most forums, pages, ... and none of those were able to help me even a bit. So my problem is: in out flat, when I play on any console, pc, monitor, tv, the screen and controller feel really bad, unresposive, delayed and is literally unplayable even for worse players. every screen feels unwillingly smooth and reacts really bad on my actions, not literally delayed (like there was 1 or 2 secs delay), but if there was a huge stone attached to my controller. I have tried every possible setting combination on every system and monitor/TV I had and no results at all. I also invited internet technicians and electricians to check out my flat and from their pov, everything was pretty much fine and I play everything wired so no interference possibility i suppose. Only thing that could maybe cause it would be copper electric cables instead of aluminium ones. I also brought my PC I dont have anymore to my friend's house and it was fine, no problem (except fps drops, cause my pc was low budget one). I literally have no idea what could cause it, I tried switching controllers, HDMI cables, literally everything. Is there something I am missing or is there actually nothing I can do?

Thanks for reading this and trying to help. Have a nice day.