Why does my server get affected by GPO's?

Hi

I have a custom GPO running at site level. I removed that Default GPO (So it
does not get run right?)

My problem is the GPO is working but I've seen the changes taken affect on
my server as well. How can I prevent this, as I understand that a
Administrator (guy logging onto server) is also an authenticated user, thus
the reason for the GPO to take affect.

Any takers?
cheers
jk

ah damn think I just solved it, just added a GPO to domain controllers and
enabled block enheritance. will see if it works.