[SOLVED] Why does processor usage fluctuate?

Mar 21, 2020
After I downloaded new drivers. The processor's usage rate has become highly volatile .. what shall I do ?

Solution
All in one Driver Updater software is not recommended, many will install bloatware, adware, malware or incompatible/out of date drivers. I'm not saying this is one of those apps, as I know nothing about this particular one, but I would put my bet on a bad driver.

It is always better to download drivers manually from the manufacturer of whatever component you are adding to your system.
All in one Driver Updater software is not recommended, many will install bloatware, adware, malware or incompatible/out of date drivers. I'm not saying this is one of those apps, as I know nothing about this particular one, but I would put my bet on a bad driver.

It is always better to download drivers manually from the manufacturer of whatever component you are adding to your system.

Solution
Mar 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your help!