[SOLVED] Why does Roblox keeps stuttering ?

Aug 21, 2021
This is the first time im experiencing this. After the roblox update yesterday, my game keeps stuttering.

I find this weird because the first time i play after i start up my pc will be fine, but after leaving the game and rejoining, my screen will keep stuttering. Im talking about like 5 fps here( and my mouse movement tracking is all screwed up).

This doesnt happen for any other more graphically demanding game, i can run doom eternal max graphics perfectly fine.

Ive tried killing all useless processes but it seemed to not have helped a lot.

The first time i play after booting up, (ill take my framerate in arsenal for example, since its a popular game) i can get about 300-400 with shadows and max graphics. However, after leaving and rejoining, ill be constantly getting like 70, and on my screen it stutters like mad, so it looks like its lower than 10 fps.

Does anyone know possible reasons as to why this happens? Thanks in advance (also, i updated my graphics drivers but to no avail)

Pc specs:
RTX 3060
Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core processor

Solution
This is the first time im experiencing this. After the roblox update yesterday, my game keeps stuttering.

I find this weird because the first time i play after i start up my pc will be fine, but after leaving the game and rejoining, my screen will keep stuttering. Im talking about like 5 fps here( and my mouse movement tracking is all screwed up).

This doesnt happen for any other more graphically demanding game, i can run doom eternal max graphics perfectly fine.

The first time i play after booting up, (ill take my framerate in arsenal for example, since its a popular game) i can get about 300-400 with shadows and max graphics. However, after leaving...

The first time i play after booting up, (ill take my framerate in arsenal for example, since its a popular game) i can get about 300-400 with shadows and max graphics. However, after leaving and rejoining, ill be constantly getting like 70, and on my screen it stutters like mad, so it looks like its lower than 10 fps.

Does anyone know possible reasons as to why this happens? Thanks in advance (also, i updated my graphics drivers but to no avail)

Pc specs:
RTX 3060
Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core processor
Open Nvidia control panel then go to manage 3d settings, go to program settings, try to find/add robloxplayerlauncher.exe (i forgot the launcher name, it's the red roblox icon). then try this settings (from top to low):
unknown.png

unknown.png

Apply the settings and exit the control panel, then try to play the game again. Maybe you need to relaunch robloxfpsunlocker if you use it.

Solution