Upon checking Task Manager to troubleshoot issues with hardware, I checked the value of RAM being used by a process and checked the percent as well. Google Chrome appeared to be using 505 MB of RAM, and when I switched the value type from Values to Percents, Task Manager read Google Chrome as using 20% of my RAM. After some quick math, it's clear as day that Task Manager seems to think I have 2.5 GB of RAM when in reality I have 8 GB installed. I'm unsure if this is some sort of oversight on my part, so I took it here. Hopefully, this is some sort of solvable system error and the problems caused by not having enough RAM can all be solved by fixing this one thing.