Why does Win10 MS Paint 3D suck for screen shots ?

Davv

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2010
Okay sorry I'm probably am the one who is wrong here, please tell if there is a easier method I'm not seeing. I finally upgraded to Win10 last week. Still getting used to it. In windows 7 I would simply hit the print screen button then go to Paint then paste and save. It would ask me where to save too...which usually it defaulted to the desktop which is what I want.

Windows 10 pretty much the same coarse of action but this time it default saving place of the screenshot is deep within Windows. Anyway it's a pain, cause I have to copy and paste a long shortcut in the run. Why can't I choose where I want to save the dam file, it's just so dumb. Can't control when Windows updates and now this.

All I want to do is take a screen shot and I decide where I want to save it.

Mod Edit for Language :no:

Solution
All you have to do is press: windows key + Print Screen while still pressing the windows key. The screenshot will be saved in your: Pictures > Screenshots directory, So no need to paste in any software.
Jan 3, 2019
All you have to do is press: windows key + Print Screen while still pressing the windows key. The screenshot will be saved in your: Pictures > Screenshots directory, So no need to paste in any software.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS