[SOLVED] Why doesn’t all my pc fans stay on ? Why does it suddenly stop spinning after a while of playing games

Jan 22, 2022
So i just build my first pc , so I’m still learning but i have 9 fans and they all spin when booting but some stop after a while . My Gpu gets hot when i play certain games but all fans still doesn't turn on . And it’s weird cause now one of the AIO. Fans isn’t spinning either . What can be the problem ?
73800 ryzen cpu
Corsair RM Series, RM850
CORSAIR 7000D Airflow
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO
ASUS TUF Gaming X570
Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix
CORSAIR - Air Series LED AF120 (2018) 120mm Case Cooling Fan Kit - White

Solution
I had them on manual but it wasn’t working so i change them to silent and i have the aio connected on a cpu head reader cause i don’t think my motherboard have a AIO head reader . Sorry I’m still learning the pc world language

The AIO pump should be on the CPU header and make sure that is set to a constant +12V, or 100%, in BIOS. It must never slow down in use as the liquid has to stay flowing in the AIO or it overheats.

AIO radiator fans should be run off a case fan header and controlled from there.
Jan 22, 2022
what are you using to set individual fan speed curves?
how are the AIO fans connected?

Ryzen 7 3800X
I had them on manual but it wasn’t working so i change them to silent and i have the aio connected on a cpu head reader cause i don’t think my motherboard have a AIO head reader . Sorry I’m still learning the pc world language

The AIO pump should be on the CPU header and make sure that is set to a constant +12V, or 100%, in BIOS. It must never slow down in use as the liquid has to stay flowing in the AIO or it overheats.

AIO radiator fans should be run off a case fan header and controlled from there.

Solution