why has windows 10 ruined my pc

i try and budget

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015
after getting windows 10 literally all of my games will either freeze, randomly alt tab, crash, or lag really badly. i updated to latest graphics drivers and even reinstalled some of the game. can someone please help me fix this. i was trying to use windows update but its just been stuck at 0% for so long now. i upgraded from windows 7 ultimate.

bignastyid

Titan

7 ultimate is the most commonly pirated/cracked version of 7, and a cracked version of 7 upgraded to 10 would explain why updates are broken. You may want to try a clean install of 10 and activate it using your win 7 product key.

i try and budget

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015

i guess ill just go back to windows 7 :( didnt want to cause its gnna probably just start crashing black ops 1 again but idk

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from i try and budget : "windows 10 windows update stuck at 0?"

i try and budget

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015

i dont understand. idk if its a pirated copy and it might be. im already on windows 10. i said i installed it from an iso on a flash drive

i try and budget

Reputable
Feb 3, 2015

nevermind dude i already looked up how to go back to windows 7 ill probably do that. main reason i upgraded to windows 10 was cause i bought black ops 1 and it would always freeze at the home screen and when people upgraded to windows 10 or reinstalled it it helped them with the game. i also like how my pc starts up way faster but all this game lag and crashes and problems its not worth it