Question Why have I lost 100 frames overnight?

Jul 4, 2020
So my PC last night, and all the nights before for the last 6 months, could easily hit 140fps on the majority of games I own on max settings. All of a sudden, I go to play siege this morning and I experience crazy screen tearing and its only running at 40fps. I initially thought it was the specific game until I tried other games and heaven benchmark. There was no tearing but was still running like a trashcan. I have tried every single thing I can and yet it is still running like a potato. Its not malware, ive tested vsync, I have reinstalled windows (deleted all files) and still the same issue. Im not even 100% sure its my GPU. My benchmark score is apparently normal, as are my temperatures.

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone has. I'm pulling my hair out over here.

Specs
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2JCF4n

Jul 4, 2020
Clock speed is 1925MHz.

Ive troubleshooted and its not the drivers. Uninstalled the drivers a few times and still the same. Ive even been on live chat to Nvidia and they couldn't do much

Jul 4, 2020
Did you use DDU to remove the driver? If no then try it, it’s the only way to completely remove the previous driver and any corruption. It is definitely worth trying.

I did use DDU to remove the driver. First time I just removed it in the device manager, and third time Nvidia sent me a link to an old driver, which uninstalled the current one.