Question Why I am unabel to boot my windows 7

Aug 1, 2019
I have a Dell Vostro 1540 running on the Windows 7 operating system. I am stuck on the logo screen of my laptop. Can i recover my windows 7 because i have important files installed on the C: drive.

Aug 1, 2019
Feeling very sad for you but you can make a bootable Pendrive of the windows. Or you can try pressing the F8 button when you are booting in Windows 7 screen it will help you to enter in the recovery options.
If this method fails you can go to the Microsoft official website too and download the latest version of the windows 7. Or if you don't know how to make a bootable Pendrive you can check this how to boot pendrive

Reactions: vaibhav dhami
Aug 1, 2019
Feeling very sad for you but you can make a bootable Pendrive of the windows. Or you can try pressing the F8 button when you are booting in Windows 7 screen it will help you to enter in the recovery options.
If this method fails you can go to the Microsoft official website too and download the latest version of the windows 7. Or if you don't know how to make a bootable Pendrive you can check this tutorial
Thanks for the tutorial I have created a new bootable pendrive