[SOLVED] Why I can't backup a whole partition?(c drive)

Oct 9, 2020
Recently I backup my c drive(not only system file) which is around 27Gb. I used easeus todo backup. After I backup the c drive into my flash drive, my flash drive contain only around 13Gb!! How can I backup my whole c drive? Including program file and other?

Solution
Recently I backup my c drive(not only system file) which is around 27Gb. I used easeus todo backup. After I backup the c drive into my flash drive, my flash drive contain only around 13Gb!! How can I backup my whole c drive? Including program file and other?
Some of these tools do some compression, and leaving off irrelevant parts.

Tempfile, pagefile, hibernation...those are frequently ignored during a backup image creation. They are not needed.
Is it possible that there was some compression setting on when you did the backup?
Many times if you are creating an image file....it gets compressed.

I've never used Easeus. I've used other backup tools though.
Currently I'm using Aomei and it will compress the image file....and it winds up being smaller than the original drive space that was used.

USAFRet

Titan
Some of these tools do some compression, and leaving off irrelevant parts.

Tempfile, pagefile, hibernation...those are frequently ignored during a backup image creation. They are not needed.

Solution