[SOLVED] Why I have to first switch the power plug on (wall power plug) and then take out the switch and put it again on , otherwise pc won't start ?

Nov 28, 2020
Why I have to first switch the power plug on (wall power plug) and then take out the switch and put it again on , otherwise pc won't start ?
Why I have this weird type of the problem ?

PSU - Intex Techno

Solution
Hello brother , I have second hand some where 4-5 year old computer with some low specs pc with linux on it . I don't know very much about it but yes , I know some of the things .

cpu - AMD Au 400
ram - 4gb
graphics - Amd Aruba
Did you try on different sockets?? Also I'll recommend you to swap the power supply.
Why I have to first switch the power plug on (wall power plug) and then take out the switch and put it again on , otherwise pc won't start ?
Why I have this weird type of the problem ?

PSU - Intex Techno
Hello there!!
How long have you been using this psu?? Also what is the system specs?? That psu is not worth using and can damage your other components. Also try this;
Turn off the wall switch and press the power button for maybe 10sec or so after that turn on the switch and give it a try also did you check in different sockets?? Whatever be the case that PSU needs to go.

Reactions: vedantnn71
Nov 28, 2020
Hello there!!
How long have you been using this psu?? Also what is the system specs?? That psu is not worth using and can damage your other components. Also try this;
Turn off the wall switch and press the power button for maybe 10sec or so after that turn on the switch and give it a try also did you check in different sockets?? Whatever be the case that PSU needs to go.

Hello brother , I have second hand some where 4-5 year old computer with some low specs pc with linux on it . I don't know very much about it but yes , I know some of the things .

cpu - AMD Au 400
ram - 4gb
graphics - Amd Aruba

TRENDING THREADS